Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5 FP X Cinema Sumire Lens - PL Mount
SKU code: 50421
- 4K Cine Lens
- Covers Full Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- Nuanced Image Characteristics
- T1.5 Maximum Aperture, 11-Blade Iris
- Minimized Focus Breathing
- Dual Focus Markings on Angled Surfaces
- Same Gear Positions Among Sumire Primes
Bundle and save by adding a Canon EOS camera to your purchase, discounts apply via our call centre or live chat - Contact us now 1300 365 220
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Batteries & Chargers:
Tripods & Monopods:
Gimbals & Stabilisers:
Flashes & Lighting:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
Cables & Connectivity:
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
Canon 24mm Sumire Prime T1.5 Lens
The Canon 24mm Sumire Prime T1.5 is a manual focus prime lens that covers full frame and Super 35 sensor formats providing centre-to-edge resolution that supports 4K production. It has a PL mount and focus scales marked in feet. This lens series is designed to create pleasing facial close-ups for all ages, genders and ethnicities, and this effect is increased as the lens approaches its widest aperture. It has a maximum T-stop of 1.5 and an 11-blade iris for round, natural-looking out-of-focus highlights. The lens barrel has 300° smooth rotation from close focus to infinity, giving you a high degree of precision and consistent focus.
The lens is designed to minimize focus breathing. It offers focus distance markings on both sides of the barrel, with the rear markings on an angled surface, making it readable from either side of the camera. Some of the markings are done in phosphorescent paint, making them easier to see them in dim conditions. All lenses in the Sumire series share the same 114mm front barrel diameter, focus rotation, and focus and iris gear positions, allowing for easier lens swaps.
- The Sumire Prime Lens series features a nuanced look as the lens aperture approaches its maximum setting. This subtly modifies the textural renderings of the human facial close-up and a pleasing bokeh.
- The lens features a large-diameter aspheric lens and anomalous dispersion glass, for high-resolution image reproduction from image center to image edge. The lens produces warm colour tones that help to softly capture facial expressions, and shares a unified colour balance with other Canon Cinema lenses.
- The 11-blade clickless iris produces artistic and beautiful out-of-focus areas, creating a more three-dimensional bokeh. The use of an odd number of blades helps reduce flaring of specular highlights.
- The Sumire Prime Lens series features a unified front diameter (114mm), rotation angle (300°) and gear position on the focus and iris rings.
- The focus and iris rings are designed to maintain a consistent amount of resistance and operating torque in order to help provide the camera operator or assistant with predictable lens operation.
- Lens markings are displayed on both sides of the lens. To improve visibility in dim light conditions, indicator markings with phosphorescent paint have been adopted for the front barrel for right-side viewing.
- All lenses in the series except the 14mm accept a 105mm diameter threaded filter in the front of the lens.
|Lens Format Coverage||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
From : 12" / 30.5 cm
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5 FP X Cinema Sumire Lens - PL Mount
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap