Online Private Photographic Tuition Session - By Appointment
SKU code: 46274
- An online private tuition session for 1-2 people
- 1.5 hour private tutorial session
- Get a better understanding of your camera and settings
- Tailored to your camera system and what you want to know
Learn in a 1.5-hour one-on-one tuition session to better understand how to use your camera or other photographic equipment. This photography tuition session is suitable for 1-2 people learning about the same topic.
The session can be used to get to know the ins and outs of the menu system, to learn about settings, to learn more about general-purpose shooting techniques or other specific requirements.
During the session, we will cover the following topics:
- Where to find the settings on your camera
- Understanding the Exposure Triangle
- Demonstrating aperture and depth of field
- Demonstrating shutter speeds
- Understanding ISO
- How to choose the right lens
- Recommended accessories
One of the DCW team will be in touch so that you can book in an appointment time that suits.
Date & Time: By Appointment
Duration: 1.5 hours
Experience Level: All Levels
Gear Requirements: A computer with internet capabilities, browser. You may need to install some software eg Zoom or Skype.
Approximate Class Size: 1
Instructors: DCW Staff
DCW will advise ASAP via email, phone, message or text if an event has been changed or cancelled. Event related notifications & emails may come from Digital Camera Warehouse, Photology or our event management platforms eg Eventbrite.