If you are on your way to becoming a vlogger, Youtuber or videographer, video lighting can be rather tricky. It is important to have an ...
Government and Education
Digital Camera Warehouse is an approved supplier under NSW Government Contract 278 Multimedia Solutions, for the following category:
- Cameras and accessories
This includes all photographic equipment such as cameras, lenses, memory cards, tripods, microphones, audio, lighting and more.
With nearly 20 years’ experience working with Government and Education, we are committed to supplying the very best photographic equipment that suits a range of users. Our team have an extensive knowledge of the procurement requirements and processes that are in place which will ensure that purchases are seamless and easy for government buyers.
Eligibility to use contract
This is a whole of Government contract and its use is mandated by the NSW Department of Education and is valid from 1st November 2019 through to 31st October 2022.
Public bodies can purchase from NSW Government contracts under Clause 6 of the Public Works and Procurement Regulation 2019.
****Below is an excerpt from nsw.gov.au website****
"Whole-of-government contracts and prequalification schemes.
The general rule is that you must use a whole-of-government contract when one's available to you. There are, however, some exemptions.
A whole-of-government contract appoints one or more suppliers to supply goods or services to any government agency, and runs for a specific period, usually 3 years. Some have 1- or 2-year extension options."
Digital Camera Warehouse offers local, state and federal government departments:
- 30-day accounts on purchase orders.
- Quick and reliable delivery anywhere in Australia.
- A team that understands the quotation, ordering and payment processes required for school and government procurement.
- Consistently low prices on compact digital cameras, digital SLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, digital video cameras, photo printers, memory cards, flash drives and accessories.
- Strong relationships with suppliers to fulfil any amount of stock required.
Check our entire range here:
Contact Us to get a quote or to speak to one of our government contract specialists