Nikon AF-S 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens
SKU code: 50650
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Tripods & Monopods:
Gimbals & Stabilisers:
Flashes & Lighting:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
Cables & Connectivity:
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II is a super telephoto distinguished by its fast design and advanced optical layout. Perfect for sports and wildlife photography, the bright f/2.8 maximum aperture allows you to work in a variety of lighting conditions and create shallow depth of field and selective focus effects. This lens also features three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing, Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings to reduce flare and ghosting, a Silent Wave Motor for fast and accurate autofocus, and VR II image stabilisation to reduce camera shake by up to three stops.
- Super telephoto prime is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 450mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressively bright f/2.8 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by three stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Removable, rotating tripod collar benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Compatible with optional AF-S Teleconverter TC-14, TC-17, and TC-20 teleconverters.
|Lens Format Coverage||
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
7.22' / 2.2 m
11 Elements in 8 Groups
Removable and Rotating
52 mm (Drop-In)
|Dimensions (ø x L)||
12.4 x 26.75 cm
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- Nikon AF-S 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens
- Nikon Front Lens Cover for 200mm, 300mm, 200-400mm Lenses
- LN-1 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HK-30 Lens Hood (Slip-On) for 200-400mm f/4 & 300mm f/2.8 VR Lenses
- Nikon 52mm Dedicated Filter Holder
- Nikon Neutral Clear Filter (52mm)
- Nikon LN-1 Lens Strap - for Long Telephoto Lenses
- CL-L1 Lens Case
- Removable Tripod Collar
This product comes with a
12*month Australian warranty
from Nikon Australia
*Available with free registration at
Add extra protection for peace of mind
One Year Warranty
Two Year Warranty