Sony ZV-E1 Vlogging Kit with FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens - Black
SKU code: 50036
- 12.1 MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Small Full-Frame Body
- Full Compatibility with Sony Creators' App
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Ultracompact, Unobtrusive Design
- Large-Diameter 14.6 mm Mic Capsule
- Anti-Vibration Mount
- For Select Sony Cameras with Bluetooth
- Wireless Camera Control
- Larger Grip with Integrated Controls
- Converts to Tabletop Tripod
- Integrated Shutter/Record and C1 Buttons
- Zoom Toggle Switch
- +80°/-90° Tilting & 360° Rotating Head
- Camera Attaches 1/4"-20 Mount
- Weather-Sealed Construction
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Tripods & Monopods:
Flashes & Lighting:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
Cables & Connectivity:
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
Sony ZV-E1: The Perfect Camera for Content Creators
We're thrilled to introduce the newest member of the Sony family: the Sony ZV-E1. This cutting-edge camera takes the extraordinary image quality and creative tools of the Alpha and Cinema Line range and tailors them to the needs of content creators. Small, powerful and incredibly intuitive, the ZV-E1 helps you bridge the gap between your creative vision and the final product.
With a 12.1 MP Exmor R CMOS sensor, BIONZ XR Processor with AI Processing Unit, and strong video stabilisation, the ZV-E1 offers exceptional video performance in the smallest-ever Sony full-frame body. Its Cinematic Vlog Mode, stabiliser, and auto framing make it possible to shoot without assistants or bulky additional gear making it ideal for cinematographers, vloggers and filmmakers.
Serious Content Creation, Made Simple
The Sony ZV-E1 takes the extraordinary image quality and creativity tools pioneered in the Alpha and Cinema Line range of cameras and reimagines them as the ultimate tool for today's emerging content creators. Small, powerful and remarkably intuitive to use, the ZV-E1 makes it easier than ever to remove the gap between your creative vision and the final product.
Thanks to the use of a full-frame image sensor, the ZV-E1 can offer both cinema-level expressive control and extraordinarily powerful production tools like Dynamic Active Stabilisation and Automatic Subject Framing, expanding the range of scenarios that can be shot without assistants or bulky additional gear. Not only can you do more with a single camera than ever before, but the ZV-E1 is also extraordinarily compact, weighing in more than 0.2Kg lighter than the Alpha 7SM3, and a half-kilo lighter than some competing full-frame models.
A Tiny Video Production Powerhouse
Inheriting the sensor, processor and core image processing pipeline of the Alpha 7S III and FX3 cameras, the ZV-E1 fits seamlessly into an existing Sony workflow or makes an ideal first step into serious full-frame video production. In addition, its compact size and clean silhouette make it ideal as a practical or crash camera on larger productions.
In addition to its outstanding core image quality and design, the ZV-E1 is compatible with Sony workflow tools like S-Log and enables users to upload custom LUTs to the camera for consistent results across multiple cameras.
Cinematic Vlog Mode
Cinematic Vlog Mode adjusts a wide host of camera settings to achieve a truly cinematic look, in-camera. S-Cinetone, 15+ in-camera presets and a 21:9 aspect ratio all contribute to the creation of a film quality that might otherwise require hours of work in post, all at the push of a button.
Powerful AI-based Features
The new Framing Stabiliser and the revolutionary Auto Framing tool open up a huge range of options for solo shooters and small crews, providing automatic tracking of subjects in the frame with deep customisation.
Dynamic Active Stabilisation
The ZV-E1's full-frame sensor is also used to enhance image stabilisation for situations where hardware stabilisation is impractical or not desired. Building upon the existing Active Stabilisation, Dynamic Active Stabilisation provides extraordinary levels of stabilisation, making it possible to capture footage in-camera that would previously have required a gimbal.
Improved Time Lapse Shooting
Incorporated into the ZV-E1's S&Q mode, the new Time Lapse feature allows the ZV-E1 to capture finished time-lapse movies in-camera, without the need for assembly in post. This feature combines powerfully with Dynamic Active Stabilisation for hyper-lapse-like effects.
Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Overview
The Portable Powerhouse Standard Zoom
Impressively compact and versatile, the Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 is a wide-angle to long-normal zoom characterized by its retractable design and sleek profile. Its svelte design makes this lens ideal for walkaround, everyday shooting, and the flexible focal length range benefits a wide range of subject types, from street shooting to portraiture to travel photography.
Small and Light
Small size and lightweight design is what this lens is all about, meaning it's the perfect companion for casual shooting days when a single, versatile, and portable lens is most desirable.
- Retractable design maintains an especially compact profile when not in use, measuring just 4.57cm long.
- Weighing 0.16 kg, its featherweight stature pairs well with compact full-frame or APS-C bodies.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design suits working in inclement weather conditions.
Optics and AF
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The use of specialized elements also contributes to a smaller, lighter physical design.
- Linear motor, along with an internal focusing mechanism, promotes fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- In addition to the variety afforded by the 28-60mm focal length range, this lens also has a versatile 11.8" minimum focusing distance that enables working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Sony ECM-G1 Overview
Vloggers and content creators can elevate their camera's audio with the Sony ECM-G1, an ultracompact, camera-mount shotgun microphone optimized for capturing clear and intelligible speech for video. Whether you're shooting interviews, outdoor street scenes, or just quick updates for social media, the ECM-G1's highly directional supercardioid pickup pattern focuses audio capture narrowly on the subject directly in front of the camera, helping to reject unwanted background sound from the sides and rear. The large 14.6mm mic capsule delivers a full-range sound, rivaling that of a dedicated professional audio recorder like the Sony PCM-D100.
The ECM-G1 offers a 3.5mm output jack for use with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras (3.5mm audio cable included). And, of course, the mic is compatible with Sony's Multi-Interface (MI) shoe, which provides Sony shooters with a cable-free connection for powering and in-camera audio recording. A furry windscreen is included for outdoor shoots.
Small Enough to Stay Out of Your Way, Even on Gimbals
- With a weight of only 0.034Kg and a length of only 4.8 cm, you can leave the ultracompact ECM-G1 attached to your camera all the time, so you don't have to sacrifice audio quality on a spur-of-the-moment take.
- The unobtrusive design ensures the mic stays out of the way of both the viewfinder and your framed shot, even with wide-angle lenses, making it ideal for tight vlogging shots.
- The back of the microphone won't touch your forehead when you're looking through the viewfinder and setup is easy, even with gimbals and grips.
MI Shoe Connectivity for Sony Cameras
- No cables are required for connection to a wide range of Sony cameras equipped with an MI shoe. The absence of connecting cables means that no noise can be transmitted to the microphone mechanically via cables and connectors, and that no cable gets in the way of your shoot.
- Power is supplied via the MI shoe in compatible cameras, so you don't have to worry about microphone batteries running out during a shoot.
3.5mm Jack Connectivity for DSLR/Mirrorless Cameras
- The ECM-G1 also comes with a 3.5mm audio-output jack and cable for use on compatible DSLR/mirrorless cameras and recording devices equipped with a 3.5mm audio-input jack.
- In this configuration, the mic runs on internal battery power.
Designed to Minimize Shock and Vibration Noise
- The ECM-G1 features a vibration-suppressing design to effectively minimize reduce minor bumps and mechanical noise such as when focusing or zooming which can degrade audio quality.
- The ECM-G1 comes with a furry windshield that's easily detachable and effective with reducing wind noise for capturing crisp audio on outdoor shoots.
Sony GP-VPT2BT Overview
Helping to improve shooting stability, the Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip is a convenient tool that serves as both a larger grip for handheld shooting as well as a sleek tabletop tripod. Compatible with select Sony cameras featuring Bluetooth connectivity, this grip offers wireless control over select shooting controls, via built-in shutter release and video record buttons, a zoom rocker switch, and a customizable C1 button. Beyond serving as just an accessory grip, the grip itself can be splayed into three legs and function as a tripod for hands-free shooting. The integrated head can tilt upward 80° (40° when setup as a tripod), downward 90°, and rotate 360° for easier positioning. Additionally, the grip is dust and moisture-resistant to suit its use with select weather-sealed cameras.
Effective: 12.9 Megapixel (4240 x 2832)
35.6 x 23.8 mm (Full-Frame) CMOS
Stills & Video
Electronic Shutter, Mechanical Focal Plane Shutter
1/8000 to 30 Second
|1/8000 to 1 Second in Movie Mode|
|80 to 102,400 (Extended: 80 to 409,600)|
Center-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Multiple, Spot
3 to 20 EV
|STILL IMAGE CAPTURE|
|12 MP (4240 x 2832)|
|5.1 MP (2768 x 1848)|
|3 MP (2128 x 1416)|
|Image File Format||
HEIF, JPEG, Raw
|Internal Recording Modes||
XAVC HS 4:2:0 10-Bit
|UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50/59.94 fps [45 to 150 Mb/s]|
|UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98 fps [30 to 100 Mb/s]|
|XAVC HS 4:2:2 10-Bit|
|3840 x 2160 at 50/59.94 fps [100 to 200 Mb/s]|
|3840 x 2160 at 23.98 fps [50 to 100 Mb/s]|
|XAVC S 4:2:2 8-Bit|
|UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 50/59.94 fps [100 to 200 Mb/s]|
|UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 25/29.97 fps [140 Mb/s]|
|UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98 fps [100 Mb/s]|
|XAVC S 8-Bit|
|1920 x 1080p at 100/120 fps [60 to 100 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080p at 50/59.94 fps [25 to 50 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080p at 25/29.97 fps [16 to 50 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080p at 23.98 fps [50 Mb/s]|
|XAVC S 10-Bit|
|1920 x 1080p at 23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps [50 Mb/s]|
|XAVC S-I 10-Bit|
|3840 x 2160 at 59.94 fps [600 Mb/s]|
|3840 x 2160 at 50 fps [500 Mb/s]|
|3840 x 2160 at 29.97 fps [300 Mb/s]|
|3840 x 2160 at 25 fps [250 Mb/s]|
|3840 x 2160 at 23.98 fps [50 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080p at 59.94 fps [222 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080p at 50 fps [185 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080p at 29.97 fps [111 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080p at 25 fps [93 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080p at 23.98 fps [89 Mb/s]|
|Built-In Microphone Type||
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Video I/O||1 x Micro-HDMI (Unspecified Signal) Output|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Microphone Input|
|1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Headphone Output|
|Power I/O||1 x USB-C Input|
|Other I/O||1 x USB-C (USB 3.2 / 3.1 Gen 1)
Data Input/Output (Shared with Power Input)
|1 x Sony Multi/Micro-USB Control|
|Mobile App Compatible||Yes: Android & iOS|
Articulating Touchscreen LCD
Auto and Manual Focus
Automatic, Direct Manual Focus, Manual Focus
|Phase Detection: 759|
|Phase Detection: 627|
6 to +20 EV
|External Flash Connection||
32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
|Battery Type||1 x NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (Approx. 570 Shots)|
|Shoe Mount||1 x Intelligent Hot Shoe|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||12.1 x 7.19 x 5.43 cm|
|Weight||0.399 kg (Body Only)|
|0.483 kg (With Battery, Recording Media)|
|SONY FE 28-60mm F/4-5.6 LENS|
f/4 to 5.6
f/22 to 32
|Lens Format Coverage||
|Angle of View||
75° to 40°
|Minimum Focus Distance||
11.8" / 30 cm
8 Elements in 7 Groups
40.5 mm (Front)
|Dimensions (ø x L)||6.66 x 4.5 cm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||6.93 cm|
|Intended Sound Sources||
Vocals, Speech/Voice Over
1 x Electret Condenser
Camera/Shoe-Mount (via Integrated Hardware)
|Dimensions||H: 5.08 x W: 2.79 x L: 4.83 cm|
3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
|Tilting Angle Adjustment||
As Grip: +80°, -90°
|As Tripod: +40°, -90°|
Bluetooth v4.2 (2.4 GHz)
1 x CR2032 Lithium-Ion Battery
14-122°F / -10-50°C
-4-140°F / -20-60°C
|Dimensions||With Legs Folded: 4.95 × 17.3 × 4.2 cm|
|With Legs Unfolded: 14.65 × 13.35 × 16.3 cm|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- Sony ZV-E1 Mirrorless Camera - Black
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
- Shoulder strap
- Wind Screen
- Wind Screen Adaptor
- Body cap
- Accessory shoe cap
- Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
- Sony ALC-F405S 40.5mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Sony ECM-G1 Ultracompact Camera-Mount Vlogger Shotgun Microphone
- Furry Windscreen
- 3.5mm TRS Audio Cable
- Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip (Black)
- CR2032 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Carrying Pouch