Panasonic 15mm Leica G Summilux f/1.7 Lens
SKU code: 49990
- Micro Four Thirds Lens System
- 30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Surface Coating
- Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
- Manual Aperture Ring
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Tripods & Monopods:
Flashes & Lighting:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
Bright and Versatile Lens
The Leica DG Summilux 15mm f/1.7 ASPH. from Panasonic is a 30mm equivalent wide-angle lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. With a bright f/1.7 maximum aperture, it's ideal for shooting in low-light conditions and allows you to control the focus position for shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. You can easily adjust the aperture with the manual aperture ring. An internal focusing system with a stepping AF motor ensures fast, quiet and smooth performance. The optical design includes three aspherical elements to reduce distortion and spherical aberration for sharper images with greater clarity. Plus, a Nano Surface Coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich and colour-neutral photos and movies.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and is also useful for controlling depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberration and distortion to produce sharp, clear imagery.
- A Nano Surface Coating minimizes surface reflections throughout the entire visible spectrum for maintained contrast and colour fidelity with a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- An internal focusing system, coupled with a stepping AF motor, results in a fast, smooth, and precise focusing performance that is well-paired for both still shooting and movie recording.
- The metal lens barrel is accentuated by a dedicated MF/AF switch and an aperture ring for more direct, intuitive operation.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||15mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 30mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Format Coverage||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||72°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||46 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||5.74 x 3.60 cm|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- Panasonic 15mm Leica G Summilux f/1.7 Lens
- Panasonic G Lens Cap for Lumix Lenses (46mm)
- Panasonic Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Hood Cap
- Decoration Ring
- Storage Bag