NiSi 75x80mm Nano IR Neutral Density Filter - ND64 (1.8) - 6 Stop
SKU code: 44571
- For NiSi M75 Filter Holder
- 64x Filter Factor, 6-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Reduce Shutter Speeds
- Widen Apertures
- Neutral Results, Visible & IR Spectrums
- NiSi Optical Nano Coating
- Optical Glass Construction
- Padded Pouch
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Batteries & Chargers:
Tripods & Monopods:
Gimbals & Stabilisers:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
NiSi 75 x 80mm Nano IRND 1.8 Filter
Compatible with the NiSi M75 Filter Holder or other filter holders that can accommodate 2mm thick, 75 x 80mm rectangular filters, the NiSi 75 x 80mm Nano IRND 1.8 Filter provides a 6-stop exposure reduction with its 64x filter factor. Its 1.8 density darkens the entire image, allowing you to use a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normal. This gives you more control over the depth of field and enables you to better capture movement. Neutral density filters are designed to not affect the colour of the image, making them ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimized for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible and infrared light. Due to imaging sensors' greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, Colour casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times. To provide a high level of neutrality across the visible and infrared spectrums in order to eliminate colour casts and ensure cleaner, truer blacks when using the NiSi 75 x 80mm Nano IRND 1.8 Filter, one layer of NiSi Optical Nano Coating is applied to each of this filter's surfaces.
This NiSi 75 x 80mm Nano IRND 1.8 Filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as Colour fidelity and measures 2mm thick.
- Compatible with the NiSi M75 Filter Holder or other filter holders that can accommodate 2mm thick, 75 x 80mm rectangular filters.
- A neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 6-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control the depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect the Colouration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Each surface includes one layer of NiSi Optical Nano Coating that attenuates infrared light as well as visible wavelengths to maintain colour neutrality and suppress colour casts due to increased exposure times.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity.
- A padded pouch is included for storage and transport.
|Filter Type||Solid ND with IR Attenuation|
|Rectangular Size||75 x 80 mm|
|Filter Thickness||4 mm|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- NiSi 75x80mm Nano IR Neutral Density Filter - ND64 (1.8) - 6 Stop
- Filter Pouch