Rode NTG-1 Shotgun Microphone
SKU code: 11303
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Condenser transducer
- Rugged metal construction
- Low weight - 105g (3 oz.)
- Low handling noise
- 3-pin XLR output connection
Free Shipping On Orders Above $99
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Tripods & Monopods:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Cables & Connectivity:
Requires optional Rode Shock Mount #SM-3 for mounting to video cameras with standard hot shoe.
The NTG-1 provides an electronically balanced output stage and operates on 48V to the P48 standard. The NTG-1 offers wide bandwidth and a controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics. The NTG-1 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras (with optional accessories) or a Boom pole.
The NTG-1 comes complete with mount and windshield. The supplied windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions.
NOTE: This microphone requires an XLR Patch cable (sold separately) to connect to XLR enabled video cameras.
Note: The NTG-1 requires power to operate. This needs to be supplied via P48V phantom power supply which is available from most professional video cameras or mixing consoles.
- If the mixer or preamp does not contain this phantom power requirement, then an external phantom power supply is needed.
- Some phantom power supplies do not supply the voltage at which they are rated. If the required voltage is not supplied, the dynamic range and general performance of the microphone will be reduced.
- We strongly suggest the use of a reputable high quality power supply. Damage caused by a faulty power supply is not covered by the warranty.
|Power||P48 (48V) phantom supply|
|Acoustic Principle||Line gradient|
|Directional Pattern||Super Cardioid|
|Frequency range||20Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave|
|Signal noise ratio||76 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)|
|Equivalent noise||18 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)|
|Maximum SPL||139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)|
|Maximum output voltage||-15.4dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)|
|Sensitivity||-36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dimensions||217mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice