Rode VXLR+ Minijack to XLR Adaptor with Power Converter
SKU code: 38129
For store pickup please contact us
Turn Phantom Power into Plug-in PowerThe Rode VXLR+ is a 3.5mm jack to XLR adaptor that converts 12-48V phantom power into is 3-5V ‘plug-in power’ allowing select Rode mics to receive power from XLR inputs that supply phantom power. It features a threaded connector to ensure a secure fit that won’t dislodge during recording.
Rode Microphone CompatibilityThe VXLR+ is compatible with a wide range of Rode microphones and systems including the VideoMic, VideoMicro, VideoMic Pro, VideoMic Pro+, VideoMic GO, HS2, RODELink Filmmaker Kit, and the SmartLav+ when it’s used with the correct SC3 adapter.
- 3.5mm TRS Jack to XLR Adaptor
- Converts 12-48V Phantom Power to 3-5V Plug-In Power
- Works with HS2 Headset Microphone
- Threaded Connector for Secure Fit
- Works with VideoMic, VideoMicro, VideoMic GO, and More
58mm H x 19mm W x 19mm D
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice