Rode PG2-R Pistol Grip Shockmount
SKU code: 34225
- Helps Reduce Handling Noise
- Suits Boompoles & Microphone Stands
- 4 Mounting Points for Different Size Mics
- 3/8-Inch Thread for Easy Attachment
- Lightweight Handle with Cushioned Grip
Free Shipping On Orders Above $49
Call to check availability
Reduces Handling Noise and VibrationsThe Rode PG2-R Pistol Grip Shockmount with dual Rycote Lyre mounts isolates your shotgun microphone to reduce handling noise that can occur with handheld or boompole mounted use. It has 4 mounting points that can be used to hold different sized Rode microphones.
Mounting Thread and Secure Locking NutA 3/8-inch thread on the base of the grip allows you to mount it to boom poles or mic stands, while a locking nut on the side of the handle offers easy adjustment of the microphone’s angle and can be secured in place, preventing unwanted movement.
240 x 60 x 117mm
M5, NT5, NT55, NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, NTG4+, and PG2 Pro Cable
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice