Hoya 67mm Pro ND4 Neutral Density Filter
SKU code: 50500
- Aperture & Exposure Control
- No Colour Shift: Metallic Coating
- Consistent White Balance
- Clear Optical Glass
- Motion Blur & Creativity
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Tripods & Monopods:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
Hoya 67mm PRO ND4 Filter
This ND filter is an essential tool for controlling light reduction. With the filter, you can achieve a larger aperture and longer exposure times in bright sunlight. This allows for less depth of field in bright lighting conditions.
The ACCU-ND technology in the Hoya PRO ND filters yields a truly neutral colour balance that will not add any noticeable colour-cast to your images. The Hoya PRO ND series is aimed at the still photography and HDSLR video markets. The Hoya PRO ND4 ND Filter reduces light entering the camera lens by the equivalent of 2 stops.
The Metallic ACCU-ND coating on the PRO ND4 ND filters do not colour shift as you move from one density to the next, a common problem with other series of neutral density filters. Now you can set your white balance once and have the same colour balance even if you need to change filters due to changes in lighting, or for creative effect.
The PROND filters use Hoya exclusive clear optical glass that has a metallic ACCU-ND coating front and back to create the neutral density effect.
The Hoya PRO ND4 ND Filter is a neutral density filter with a filter factor 4. This filter factor converts to a 2 stops reduction on the amount of light entering the lens. With this filter motion is greatly blurred or depending on the speed some moving subjects will disappear altogether.
- Neutral density filter with a filter factor 4 (2 stops)
- Grey filter that has no effect on colour balance thanks to Hoya ACCU-ND technology
- Metallic ACCU-ND coating to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, etc.
- Helps decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
|Filter Type||Solid ND|
|Circular Size||67 mm|
|Front Thread / Bayonet||67 mm|
|Coatings||Metallic ACCU-ND Coating|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- HOYA 67mm PRO ND4 Filter