Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F Mount
SKU code: 34536
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Five FLD Elements, One SLD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Lens Hood
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Tripods & Monopods:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
1300 365 220
Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art Overview
The Nikon F-mount Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art-series zoom lens is designed to reduce distortion and deliver sharpness. Low dispersion and aspherical elements minimise chromatic and spherical aberrations, while a Super Multi-Layer Coating helps to reduce lens flare and ghosting. Enjoy high clarity and colour accuracy in a range of lighting conditions.
Benefitting handling, this 12-24mm is equipped with a Hyper Sonic AF motor with an optimized algorithm for speed and accuracy. The lens also offers a large focusing ring with full-time manual override settings for quickly making adjustments. A rounded 9-blade diaphragm improves image quality by helping create smooth bokeh, and the lens is constructed from a lightweight and durable thermally-stable composite. Additionally, a built-in lens hood helps to protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however, is also suitable for DX models where it provides an 18-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture provides consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element and five F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- The specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
|Focal Length||12 to 24mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||122° to 84.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.45" / 24 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||10.2 x 13.15 cm|
*Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon F Mount
- Sigma Cover Lens Cap for 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art Lens
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Nikon F
- Sigma Soft Padded Lens Case for 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM and 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art Lenses