Manfrotto 504X Fluid Video Head with MVTTWINGA Aluminum Tripod with Ground Spreader
SKU code: 50464
- Fluid Head with 26.5 lb Maximum Load
- Aluminum Tripod, Ground Spreader
- Leveling Ball, Carry Bag
- 4-Step Counterbalance System
- Flat Base Head with 3/8"-16 Thread
- 504PLONGR-1 Sliding Quick Release Plate
- Bubble Level, Aluminum Construction
Call to check availability
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Tripods & Monopods:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
Manfrotto MVH504XAH Tripod System Overview
Support your camera rig with the 504X Flat-Base Fluid Video Head and Aluminum Tripod with Ground Spreader from Manfrotto. The system features the 504X fluid tripod head, the MVTTWINGA aluminum tripod, a leveling ball to adapt the head to the tripod, and a carry bag.
The head features a 26.5 lb maximum load, a pan bar, a quick release plate, a counterbalance system with four presets, and its open bridge design that provides a stable, smooth performance and reduces weight. Its flat base with a 3/8"-16 female mounting thread allows compatibility with a wide range of tripods, monopods, sliders, jibs, and dollies, and a variety of rigs.
The twin-leg aluminum tripod provides a 55 lb maximum load and a 75/100mm ball head mount, and it features a ground spreader for additional stability. The 504X head mounts onto the MVTTWINGA tripod using the included leveling ball. A carry bag is included to store and transport the entire system.
Manfrotto 504X Fluid Video Head with Flat Base
The 504X Fluid Video Head with Flat Base from Manfrotto features an open bridge design that provides a stable, smooth performance while reducing weight. The head's patented bridge technology allows for a wider top surface and longer sliding plate that add stability and balance. The head features a flat base with a 3/8"-16 female mounting thread that allows compatibility with a wide range of tripods, monopods, sliders, jibs, and dollies, and a variety of rigs.
With its ability to support up to 12.02 kg, the 504X can be used with a variety of video and photo cameras and rigs. The pan and tilt counterbalance system includes four presets from 0 to 2.17 to 4.39 to 6.48 kg, enabling proper balance no matter what the camera's size or weight.
At the same time, variable friction components with clearly marked degree scales and vibration-free movement bring new levels of fine-tuning to your tilts and pans. A leveling bubble keeps horizons from tilting, even in the dark, while independent disc-brake locks make sure the head stays secure when at rest.
Whether you're using a pro camcorder or an accessorized DSLR, the 504X provides a 504PLONGR-1 sliding quick release plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads to balance the camera properly on your rig. The head is made from durable aluminum and includes a pan bar that can be attached via rosettes on either the right or left side to help create smooth pan-and-tilt movements.
- Fluid drag system for precise, smooth movements
- Wide top surface and long sliding plate for extra stability and balance while using video or photo equipment
- Four-step counterbalance system ensures quick setup and optimal performance
- Rigid structure for maximum precision and improved responsiveness
- Lightweight aluminum for optimum balance of strength and size
Manfrotto Aluminum Twin Leg Video Tripod with Flat-Base Spreader
The Manfrotto Aluminum Twin Leg Video Tripod with Ground Spreader is a two-stage tripod with a 100mm bowl and a rigid internal leg lock mechanism. A 100-to-75mm bowl adapter is included, so you get the flexibility to use 100 or 75mm video heads. The tripod features twin spiked feet with rubber overshoes, allowing for use on various terrain as well as on flat, smooth surfaces. It supports up to 55 lb and has a maximum working height of 62", minimum height of 13", and folded length of a compact 27".
The tripod comes with a ground spreader with telescopic arms for max stability. The spreader is removable and the optional Manfrotto 537SPRB middle spreader can be attached instead. The tripod is also compatible with the Manfrotto 114MV and 181B dollies, sold separately.
- Two-stage tripod with a 100mm bowl
- Rigid internal leg lock mechanism
- Includes aluminium 100-to-75mm bowl adapter
- Twin spiked feet with rubber overshoes
- 24.94 kg payload
- 152.4cm maximum height
- 58.42cm minimum height
- 68.58cm folded length
- Ground-level spreader with telescopic arms
- Optional 537SPRB mid-spreader supported.
- Compatible with the optional Manfrotto 114MV and 181B dollies
|MANFROTTO 504X FLUID VIDEO HEAD WITH FLAT BASE|
|Camera Plate Features||Quick Release, Sliding Balance Plate|
|Camera Plate Type||504PLONG|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1 x 1/4"-20 Male|
|1 x 3/8"-16 Male|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Female|
|Counter Balance||Incremental 4-Step Plus 0 (6.48 kg)|
|PAN & TILT|
|Drag Control||Tilt: Continuous|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Independent Tilt Lock||Yes|
|Load Capacity||12 kg|
|MANFROTTO ALUMINUM TWIN LEG VIDEO TRIPOD WITH GROUND-LEVEL SPREADER|
|Head Mount Type||100 mm Bowl|
|Maximum Working Height||157.48 cm|
|Minimum Working Height||33.02 cm|
|Closed Length||68.6 cm|
|Feet Features||Rubber, Dual Spiked|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- Manfrotto 504X Fluid Video Head with Flat Base
- Pan Handle
- 504PLONGR-1 Quick Release Plate
- MVTTWINGA Aluminum Tripod with Ground Spreader
- 100mm to 75mm Bowl Adapter Ring
- Leveling Ball
- Carry Bag