DataColor Spyder X2 Elite Monitor Calibrator
SKU code: 50148
- Display Calibration System
- Precise Screen Colour and White Balance
- Lens-Based Colour Engine Technology
- Measures up to 750 nits of Brightness
- Re-Engineered Software Suite
For store pickup please contact us
You May Also Like
Bags, Cases & Straps:
Tripods & Monopods:
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Protection & Waterproof:
Viewfinder & LCD:
DataColour Spyder X2 Elite Overview
The DataColour Spyder X2 Elite is the perfect tool for photographers and hybrid content creators who want to maintain consistent and accurate colour output across their devices. The lens-based sensor makes colour calibration faster and easier, while the intuitive user interface allows users of all skill levels to achieve accurate colour reproduction. The Spyder X2 Elite can measure up to 750 nits of brightness and is compatible with most industry standard monitors and projectors.
- Expanded, Advanced Display Mapping & Analysis offers a better understanding of the Colour, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response, and white point for your displays.
- 2nd Generation software provides a cleaner, more concise user interface experience.
- Great tool for photography and hybrid workflows.
- User-friendly design allows for a broad range of skillsets and user needs.
- Unlimited calibration settings allow you to customize your settings to meet your exact needs.
|DATACOLOUR SPYDER X2 ELITE|
|INPUTS / OUTPUTS|
|USB I/O||1 x USB-C 2.0 Integrated Male Output|
|Dimensions||7.62 x 7.62 x 4.45 cm|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- DataColour Spyder X2 Elite Monitor Calibrator
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter