The Atmosphere Aerosol can be used to instantly creates a fog-like atmosphere around your subjects, when combined with a backlight this allows you to capture moody shots and stunning rays of light that can take your compositions to the next level.
Safe and Easy to Use
The Aerosol is a non-toxic spray that adds fog to your scene that lingers in the air for several minutes so you can create dramatic back-lit scenes for both video and still images. It is a clear spray that is safe to use around wedding dresses, suits and carpets without any risk of staining.
Capture Rays of Light
When combined with a strong light source, like sunshine through a window or dappled sunlight filtering through tree leaves, the Atmosphere Aerosol creates staggeringly beautiful rays of light that can give your photography a striking ethereal quality.
Fits in a Camera Bag
Designed to be lightweight and easy to take on location, one can of Atmosphere Aerosol is smaller than a 70-200mm lens so it can fit conveniently into your camera bag so you are always prepared to add a little atmosphere to your shots.
Long Lasting Spray
The Atmosphere Aerosol - Haze in a can is suitable for use within an enclosed room, or outdoors in an area with still weather conditions with no wind. The can lasts for longer than 5 minutes when sprayed continuously and in a controlled environment can linger for hours.
Clear, odourless, non-toxic spray.
1. Shake can well before using.
2. Spray in room or still area for 20 seconds or more.
3. Atmosphere Aerosol will linger in the air for minutes for photos and films.
4. VERY IMPORTANT! Back lighting is required to see haze or fog. Position and amount of light will determine the look of the fog or haze.
5. Re-spray as needed.
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice