You May Also Like

The Essentials:

Bags, Cases & Straps:

Tripods & Monopods:

Cleaning & Maintenance:

Protection & Waterproof:

Viewfinder & LCD:

Storage:

Other:

Carry Your Gear In Style

The ProTactic BP 450 AW II Camera and Laptop Backpack from Lowepro is a spacious and sturdy yet lightweight option for carrying your gear. It can fit two DSLRs, including one with an attached 70-200mm lens and up to eight lenses. This newer generation of ProTactic BP camera backpack has an adjustable interior, multiple access points with customizable attachments, and a convertible waist/utility belt. The CradleFit pocket suspends and protects your 15" laptop within the pack. Two quick straps and a SlipLock tripod cup allow you to mount a tripod or monopod to the exterior. The SlipLock system of loops and tabs makes it easy to add pouches and cases to your pack, so you can carry more. An included all-weather cover will protect your backpack from wet weather.

This backpack has four access points, including full-body back access, full access, and full-body access to both sides. The removable waist belt can be used as a pro-grade utility belt and holds the included utility pouch, water bottle holder, and tripod cup.

The new BP 450 is more sustainable than its predecessors, and made with recycled and solution-dyed fabric which releases less greenhouse gas emissions, and uses less water and chemicals. It also improves the colorfastness of the dye by locking the color into the fibers and producing higher color uniformity. This new pack has a Green line label on the back indicating the percentage of recycled and solution-dyed fabrics used. This pack is made from 37% recycled fabrics and 26% solution-dyed fabrics, for a total of 63% Green Line fabrics used.

4-Point Access

Never miss a critical moment with four access points including a molded, turret-loading top, quick-grabs on both sides, and a full back entry for smooth setup and security

FormShell

Lightweight yet sturdy, construction using FormShell technology delivers impact protection

SlipLock

A system of compatible loops and tabs makes it easy to add pouches and cases to this pack, so you can quickly bring along water bottles, memory cards, and more.

CradleFit Laptop Storage

The cleverly constructed compartment suspends and safeguards your laptop in the bag.

ActivZone

Delivers targeted support at the shoulder blades, lumbar, and waist for comfort on the move. A structured back panel allows for ventilation. Includes integrated trolley strap.

All-Weather Cover

A raincoat for your gear, our patented cover fits snuggly over the bag and can be folded away when not in use. This cover is an innovative way to protect against rain, snow, dust, and sand.

LOWEPRO BP 450 AW II  
   

Carry/Transport Options

Backpack Straps, Hand Strap
Colour Black
Type of Closure Main Compartment: Zipper
Laptop/Tablet Compartment Single Compartment: Fits 15" Laptop
Interior Type Camera Compartment: Insert with Adjustable Dividers (Hook & Loop)
Monopod/Tripod Holder Yes
Features Accessory Loops
   
ENVIRONMENTAL
   
Water Resistance Rain Cover, Water Resistant (Material)
   
GENERAL  
   
Maximum Volume 6.6 gal / 25 L
Materials Exterior: Nylon, Polyester
Insulation: EVA, Foam, Polyethylene, Polyurethane
Padded Interior Yes
Dimensions Exterior
51.99 x 35.99 x 22 cm
Interior
54 x 30 x 16 cm
Accessory Pocket
37 x 29 x 2.2 cm
Weight 2.84 kg
  • Lowepro ProTactic BP 450 AW II Green Camera and Laptop Backpack
  • Removable Utility Waist Belt
  • Smartphone Pouch
  • Bottle Holder
  • Quick Strap and Tripod Cup
  • All-Weather Cover

Manufacturer Warranty


This product comes with a

12month Australian warranty

from Lowepro Australia

Want to read more about warranties?

Click here

Reviews

* Dispatch timeframes are indications only and may vary for multiple quantities. Timeframes are updated regularly during normal business hours.