SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
SKU code: 48291
- Speed of up to 300MB/s Read and 260MB/s Write
- UHS-II Class 3 Suits Cinema-quality 8K and 4K Video Capture
- Backwards compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices.
- Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
- 32GB Capacity
For store pickup please contact us
Tap into Pro PerformanceTo complete each stage of production, professional photographers and videographers require specialised equipment. The SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDXC Memory Card delivers the unmatched performance required by professionals to streamline every creative project from pre- to post-production.
Speeds of up to 300MB/s Read and 260MB/s WriteThe SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDXC Memory Card has extremely high transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s, allowing for more efficient post-production workflow. With a write speed of up to 260MB/s, fast shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW+JPEG capture are no problem.
Cinema-quality 8K and 4K Video CaptureThe SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDXC Memory Card captures cinema-quality 8K, 4K, and Full HD video3 with V90 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings. These speed ratings make it perfect for filming extreme sports and other fast-action events by professionals.
Designed to Withstand Extreme EnvironmentsThe SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is waterproof, shockproof, temperature-proof, and X-ray-proof, so you can concentrate on your journey rather than worrying about the endurance of your memory card.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO® Deluxe SoftwareThe card includes a free download of RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software. This programme makes it easy to recover files that have been deleted by accident (download required).
Backwards compatible with SDHC/SDXC supported host devices. UHS-II supported host or SanDisk UHS-II reader required for UHS-II performance
Dimensions (L x W x H)
2.17mm x 23.91mm x 31.92mm
Sequential Read Performance
Up to 300MB/s
Sequential Write Performance
Up to 260MB/s
· Up to 300 MB/s read/transfer speed. Write/shot speed up to 260 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance will vary based on host device. Full performance requires SanDisk UHS-II Reader. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
· GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
· Full HD video (1920 x 1080), 4K (4096x2160), 8K (7680x4320) and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
· UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class V90 (V90) designate performance options designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice