The Panasonic TZ-110 pushes the limits of imaging performance and versatility from a compact camera. Its premium 1" sensor and 10x optical zoom lens delivers exceptional detail and sharpness in a pocket-sized point-and-shoot style camera body.
20.1 Megapixel Quality
Its high resolution 20.1 megapixel MOS sensor delivers impressive photo and video results. Vibrant, detail-rich images and stunning 4K video recording ensure any scene can be captured faithfully. Colours are rich, with true-to-life accuracy enabling you to shoot life's most colourful moments with confidence.
The Venus Engine image processor offers impressive low-noise results when shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Its ISO25600 maximum equips you with better creative flexibility, resulting in sharper, more natural pictures when shooting indoors or at night. A built-in pop-up flash is also available to provide additional illumination in extremely dark scenarios.
Leica 10x Telephoto Zoom Lens
A first-class 10x optical zoom lens produced by Leica ensures maximum image quality and detail. Its versatile 25-250mm focal range equips you with the ability to photography a variety of subjects including portraits, landscapes and street photography. Perfect for your next travel adventure, the TZ110 ensures you're always equipped to handle the photographic opportunities might be just around the corner.
Advanced 5-axis Image Stabilisation
5-axis Image Stabilisation is built-into the TZ110 to effectively minimise blurry images caused by camera shake. Complementing the cameras high ISO capabilities, the stabiliser improves clarity when shooting in low-light conditions, reducing the effect of camera shake and improving overall image detail.
Stabilised Video Recording
The stabiliser also works when recording Full HD video, delivering smooth footage even when walking or panning.
4K Ultra-High Definition Video Recording
With one-touch 4K Ultra-High Definition recording at your disposal, capturing those unexpected moments is easy. The dedicated record button next to the shutter ensures fleeting moments aren't missed. No more fumbling with dials and menus, simply hit the record button and start shooting.
4K Video Editing Versatility
Offering a resolution four times greater than Full HD, the image quality produced by such a compact camera has to be seen to be believed. For more advanced users the 4K video capabilities offer improved post production versatility, allowing you to pan or crop within the 4K frame for ultra-smooth panning and stabilisation effects.
4K Photo Mode
Its 4K capabilities also helps capture decisive moments in fast moving action. The 4K Photo mode equips you with the ability to shoot 4K video at 30fps and scroll through each frame during playback to select the exact moment you want to freeze. You can then export that frame to a 8 megapixel JPEG file, ready to be printed or uploaded to your favourite social networking platforms.
A revolutionary Post Focus option is also available, enabling you to capture a scene and decide the focal point later. The Post Focus function combines the camera's existing Depth from Defocus autofocusing and movie capabilities to record roughly one second of MP4 video at 30 frames per second. During this recording, the camera's autofocusing system scans the lens around the subject, moving from the foreground to the background to cover the entire scene. In playback mode the focal point can then be selected by simply touching the point that you want to appear sharp. The camera automatically selects the optimum frame and gives you the option to export it, as a 8 megapixel JPEG image.
Integrated Wi- Fi Connectivity
With integrated WiFi and the ability to connect to the Panasonic Image App on a smartphone or tablet users gain the ability to remotely operate the camera, geotag location information to photos via GPS and to instantly share images and moments on social media platforms.
1.4 Million-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
A high resolution (1,440k-dot) OLED Live View Finder helps users compose and frame their images even in strong sunlight, whilst offering improved stability for maximum image sharpness. The large 0.7x magnification of the viewfinder lets users see fine details and assess focus.
Large 3-inch LCD Touchscreen
Alternatively, a 3.0-inch 1,040k-dot LCD with touch screen functionality ensures image capture, menu navigation and image playback with the Panasonic TZ 110 is a natural, intuitive experience that is sure to deliver wonderful memories for years to come.
Product Code: PanasonicTZ110
Dimensions (W x H x D)
110.5 x 64.5 x 44.3 mm
Dimensions (W x H x D)
(4.35 x 2.54 x 1.74 inch)
Approx. 310g with Battery and SD Memory Card
Approx. 268 g without Battery and SD Memory Card
Camera Effective Pixels
Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter
1-type High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 20.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Colour Filter
・ The software to process RAW file on PC is not bundled with DMC-TZ110. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using PC connected to the Internet.
・ The DMC-TZ110 Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
・ The software for PC is not bundled with DMC-TZ110. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.
Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap, Strap Adaptor
Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- Using the supplied battery.
- Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
(SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] is 29 minutes 59 seconds.
- Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [4K] is 15 minutes.
- Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [FHD] [HD] [VGA] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.
- Maximum time to record High Speed motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [FHD] is 7 minutes 29 seconds.
For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
Panasonic Lumix DMC-110 Digital Camera Rechargeable Battery Pack (DMW-BLG10E) AC Adaptor USB Cable Hand Strap Strap Adaptor