Athabasca NDX Variable Neutral Density Filter - 82mm
SKU code: 32167
- Suits Photographers and Videographers
- Infinite Adjustment from ND2 to ND400
- 7.44mm Thick
- Enables Large Aperture Shooting
- Shoot Shallow Depth of Field in Broad Daylight
- Allows for Increased Exposure Time
- Made from Aviation-Grade Oxidised Aluminium
- Made from Japanese Optical Glass
For store pickup please contact us
The filter enables large aperture and shallow depth of field shooting in bright light, helping achieve blurred backgrounds without overexposing your image. It allows enables increase long shutter speeds, softening moving water such as rivers, beaches and waterfalls to give it that dreamy, fantasy like look.
The filter is also great for videographers, allowing them to use their required shutter speeds without compromising their aperture or exposure settings.
Athabasca’s NDX Variable Neutral Density Filter - 82mm is made from aviation-grade aluminium which is oxidised to make it non-corrosive and improve longevity. The optical glass is souced in Japan for maximum optical performance.