Sony Multi Interface Shoe - SMADP3
SKU code: 34602
- Suits Cameras with a Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe
- Designed to Connect Sony UWP-D Wireless Receivers (sold separately)
- Power Supplied from Camera
Cable-Free Receiver AttachmentThe Sony Multi Interface Shoe adapter allows you to mount Sony UWP-D series wireless microphone receivers (sold separately) to cameras and camcorders that have a Multi-Interface (MI) shoe. This allows wireless audio transmitting from receiver to camera without the need for connection cables
Power Managed by CameraThe adapter is designed to draw power from your Sony camera or camcorder can be turned on/off from the camera itself, allowing you to better manage your power usage.
The SMAD-P3 is applicable to XDCAM Camcorder PXW-X70, PXW-X160, PXW-X180, PXW-X280, PXW-X200*, PXW-Z150, PXW-FS7, PXW-FS5 and PXW-FS5K, NXCAM Camcorder HXR-NX100, HXR-NX5R and HXR-MC2500, Handycam FDR-AX100 **, NEX-VG900** and NEX-VG30 **, interchangeable lens digital camera a7**, a7R **, a7S **, a7 Mark? **, a7R Mark? **, a7S Mark? **, a99 **, a6000**, a6300 **, plus Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 **, DSC-RX10 Mark?** and DSC-RX10 Mark?** (as of September 2016).
* PXW-X200 firmware should be upgraded to Ver.2.00 or later for using SMAD-P3.
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice