Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO EX DG OS HSM Lens
SKU code: 15819
- Constant f/2.8 Maximum Aperture
- Optical Image Stabiliser
- Hypersonic Motor Autofocusing (HSM)
- 22 Elements in 17 Groups
- Super-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- 'F' Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- 9-Bladed Rounded Diaphragm
Free Shipping On Orders Above $99
For Sony and Pentax mount, the built-in OS function of this lens can be used even if the camera body is equipped with an image sensor shift anti-shake system. As compensation for camera shake is visible in the view finder, the photographer can easily check for accurate focus and ensure there is no subject movement. Two FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass elements, which have the performance equal to fluorite glass, and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide excellent correction of color aberration. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range and an optimum optical power layout provides superior optical quality in all shooting ranges from close-up to infinity. Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghost. This lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), ensuring a quiet and high speed AF as well as full-time manual focus capability.
The lens has a minimum focusing distance of 140cm (55.1”) throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:8. The rounded 9 blade diaphragm creates an attractive blur to the out of focus images. This lens is equipped with a Petal-type hood. For digital cameras with an APS-C size image sensor, a dedicated hood adapter, which expands the length of the lens hood, is supplied.
|Lens Construction||22 Elements in 17 Groups|
|Angle of View||34.3-12.3|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||140 cm / 55.1 in|
|Filter Size (mm)||77|
(Diameter x Length)
|86.4x197.6 mm/3.4x7.8 in|
|* Nikon and Pentax mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.|
* For Nikon and Canon mounts, Optical Stabilizer (OS) function will not work with film SLR cameras except Nikon F6 and Canon EOS-1V.
* When using the OS function of a lens with a camera which incorporates a stabilizer unit, please turn the camera’s stabilizer unit off.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product may be subject to change for improvement.
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
Lens Hood LH850-02