Nikon PC-E Micro 45mm f/2.8D ED Tilt-Shift Lens
SKU code: 11682
- Tilt, Shift and Rotation Capability
- Extra-low Dispersion Glass Element
- 9 Elements in 8 Groups
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Nano Crystal Anti-reflective Coating
- 9-bladed Circular Aperture
For store pickup please contact us
Unique Control Over Focus and Perspective
The PC-E Micro-NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED from Nikon is a unique lens that gives you greater control over focus and perspective. It allows for up to +/- 8.5° of tilt for focus control, +/- 11.5mm of shift to adjust perspective and composition, and +/- 90° of rotation to adjust the axis of these movements. Furthermore, this lens is a micro optic and provides a 1:2 maximum magnification ratio and a 9.3" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
In addition to the mechanical assets, this lens also features a sophisticated optical design that includes one extra-low dispersion element to control colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity. Close Range Correction also helps to ensure consistent image quality throughout the focusing range. Additionally, both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 11.5mm of shift and +/- 8.5° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently of one another. Additionally, 90° rotation is possible left and right, with stops at 30° intervals.
- One extra-low dispersion element helps to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from the minimum focusing distance of 9.8" to infinity. Additionally, the maximum magnification of 1:2 is ideal for photographing close-up subjects.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||51°|
|Tilt-Shift||+/- 8.5° Tilt|
|+/- 11.5 mm Shift|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||8.25 x 11.2 cm|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
- Nikon PC-E Micro Nikkor 45mm f/2.8D ED Tilt-Shift Lens
- 77mm Snap-on lens cap LC-77
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Bayonet Hood HB-43
- Lens Pouch CL-1120