Manfrotto Pro Light E-702 PL Rain Cover for DSLRs
SKU code: 28148
- Protects Your Camera and Lens in Rainy Conditions
- Suits DSLRs with up to 200mm Lens Attached
- Slips On Quickly
- Easy Access to all Camera Controls via Side Sleeves
- Clear Monitoring Through Transparent TPU Panel
- Full-length Double Zipper
- Stiff Adjustable Hood to Allow Lens Focusing
Call to check availability
Shield Your Camera From the ElementsThe Manfrotto Pro Light E-702 PL Rain Cover is a practical protective cover for a DSLR with lenses up to a 70-200mm attached. When caught out in the rain, the E702 slips quickly over your camera and allows you to keep shooting with the confidence that your equipment is adequately shielded from harsh weather conditions for uninterrupted workflow.
Easily Monitor Photos in the RainThe simple, intuitive design provides easy access to all camera and physical lens controls via the two spacious side sleeves. Draw cords can seal tightly around your hands to maximise the weather resistance. The transparent TPU panel enables easy composition and review at any time. The full-length double zipper provides bottom closure for both handheld or tripod usage.
Multiple Lens CompatibilityThe rain cover comes with an adjustable stiff hood that fits a variety of lens diameters that ensures both your camera body and lens are protected from wet weather.
Perfect While Travelling or at HomeThe Manfrotto Pro Light All Weather Cover E-702 for DSLR cameras is perfect for ensuring you’re ready for any adverse conditions while travelling or at home.
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice