Ilford Galerie Smooth Gloss Professional Inkjet Paper A4 25 sheets
SKU code: 8284
- Professional pearl surface
- Instant dry porous surface
- High opacity optimised base
- Superb photographic image quality and consistency
- Heavyweight look and feel of a real photograph
- Excellent compatibility with all good quality pigment and dye based inkjet printers
- Improved colour gamut with dye ink printers
- Good archival properties and fade resistance (see Note below)
- ICC profiles can be downloaded from www.ilford.com
Free Shipping On Orders Above $99
For store pickup please contact us
The high density heavyweight base has a natural photographic white tint to produce prints with an excellent colour gamut and high sharpness. The gloss surface looks and feels like a true photographic print. It is compatible with all high quality dye and pigment based inkjet printers.
ILFORD GALERIE Smooth Gloss Paper — like all unprotected nanoporous “instant dry” media — is sensitive to environmental pollutants, an effect often referred to as “gas fading”. “Gas fading” occurs with or without the media being exposed to light. Environmental humidity and air circulation play an important role in the “gas fading” issue. In a protected display, laminated or under glass, indoors and away from direct sunlight, life expectancy of up to 10 years can be expected with both the gloss and the pearl papers, depending on the ink used.
To archive this type of media, it should be stored in files and not open to well ventilated environments. In ventilated environments even in the dark “gas fading” can still occur.
The life expectancy of all inkjet media is influenced by humidity, light and the ink being used. At higher light levels or humidity, one should expect a shorter life expectancy than at low light level or humidity. Some inkjet printer inks also offer poor stability when compared with others. When storing and handling prints at the extremes of the environmental range (<10 % r.h. and > 70 %), performance and permanence may be reduced.
|Caliper||310 micron (12mil)|
|Tint (lab)||95.1, 0.6, -4.6|
For optimum image stability, use with pigment-based inks
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice