Canon Wireless File Transmitter for EOS 1D III - WFT-E2
SKU code: 14534
- Allows Wireless Image Transfer& Remote Operation
- FTP/PTP/HTTP Protocols Supported
- Wireless Speeds up to 54 Mbps
- USB 2.0 High Speed Port
- Wireless APN Detection Function
- Connection Wizard via Camera Menu
- WPA-PSK Authentication and TKIP encryption
- Antenna is Sealed against Dust and Water
For store pickup please contact us
The new WFT-E2/E2A/E3/E3A/E4/E4A Wireless Transmitter allows you to connect to wireless and wired LANs, and supports FTP, PTP, and HTTP. Thanks to a connection wizard with broad compatibility, network access is sharply improved. The new WFT-E2/E2A/E3/E3A/E4/E4A is a premier work tool with expanded capability to link up with external storage media and GPS devices and others.
|Type||Image transfer accessory compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g wireless LAN and Ethernet (wired LAN). Can be connected via USB to external media and GPS devices.|
|Network protocols||FTP, PTP, and HTTP|
|Standards compliance||ARIB STD-T66 (Low-Power Data Communication System/Wireless LAN System), IEEE 802.11b, and IEEE 802.11g|
|Transmission method||DS-SS modulation (IEEE 802.11b) and OFDM modulation (IEEE 802.11g)|
|Transmission range||Approx. 150 m / 492 ft.
• With no obstructions between the transmitting and receiving antennas and no radio interference
• With a large, high-performance antenna attached to the wireless LAN access point
|Transmission frequency||WFT-E2: 2412 - 2472 MHz (central frequency, 13 channels total)
WFT-E2A: 2412 - 2462 MHz (central frequency, 11 channels total)
|Connection method||Infrastructure or ad hoc (IEEE 802.11b/g)|
|Security||Authentication method: Open, shared key, WPA-PSK, and WPA2-PSK
Encryption: WEP, TKIP, AES, and IPsec
|Standards compliance||IEEE 802.3u (Ethernet 100 Base-TX)|
|Connectable Devices||External media or GPS devices|
|Camera||Extension system terminal|
|Wired LAN||Ethernet RJ-45 port|
|External device||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port (for connecting external media and GPS devices)|
|Image Capture Capacity (Approx. number of images)|
|At Normal Temperature (23°C / 73°F): 1400
At Low Temperature (0°C / 32°F): 1100
• Using a fully charged LP-E4.
• Testing based on Camera & Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards.
• The number of possible shots will be fewer when images are continuously transferred via wireless LAN.
• The number of possible shots will be fewer when the external media or GPS device is being bus-powered.
|None||Powered by the camera|
|Dimensions and Weight|
(W x H x D)
|26 x 90 x 29 mm / 1.0 x 3.5 x 1.1 in.|
|Weight||Approx. 75 g / 2.7 oz.|
|Temperature||0°C - +45°C / 32°F - +113°F|
|Humidity||85% or less|
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice