The Nikon SB-N10 is a waterproof speedlight that helps you photograph the true colours and beauty of the underwater world. Capable of depths up to 100m, the compact and powerful flash is perfect for your next diving adventure.
Simple Operation with TTL Capability
Featuring TTL flash capability, the dive light is simple to operate and pairs perfectly with the Nikon 1 AW1 Underwater Camera. An output rating of Guide Number (GN) 28 at full power and 20 with the included wide-flash adapter (metres, ISO 100), the unit is able to illuminate sea creatures and their environment. A built in targeting light helps you compose and illuminate photographs accurately and achieve focus in dim settings.
Nikon 1 System Compatibility
The unit is compatible with all Nikon 1 digital cameras in their waterproof housings (WP-N1, WP-N2, WP-N3), the Nikon 1 AW1 and the Nikon AW130 waterproof cameras*. The light can be connected either via an optional SC-N10A Underwater Fibre-Optic Cable or via an automatic TTL or manual flash slave mode.
Compact and Lightweight Flash
Weighing in at 627g, the Nikon Underwater Speedlight SB-N10 is easy to take along for travel along with your other dive or snorkelling kit.
• Lights red: Flash is charged and ready for use (flash-compensation support enabled) • Lights green for 2 s: Flash fired in TTL mode • Lights blue: Flash-compensation support disabled • Blinks red and green: Batteries exhausted or temperature warning • Blinks red: Temperature warning
• Alkaline batteries: Approximately 180 uses • NiMH batteries: Approximately 220 uses
• Alkaline batteries: Approximately 2.5 s • NiMH batteries: Approximately 1.8 s
Operating temperature (in water)
0°C - 40°C
Polycarbonate and ABS resins
Dimensions (W x H x D)
Approximately 87 x 133 x 140 mm excluding projections
Approximately 627 g excluding batteries
Approximately 90 g including batteries
* Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice
Nikon Underwater Speedlight SB-N10
Flash Adapter SW-N10A
* Dispatch timeframes are indications only and may vary for multiple quantities. Timeframes are updated regularly during normal business hours.