SanDisk Extreme IV Compact Flash Card - 8gb (300X)
Extreme IV is the new industry leader in the best-in-class solution for high profile professional photographers. As the elite flash memory cards available on the market, Extreme IV has extremely fast read/write speeds. This line provides the durability, high-speed, and quality demands for serious photography. SanDisk’s award-winning technology solidifies the strength of the Extreme IV family of high-performance flash cards. No Longer Available.
- Designed to meet the critical speed and performance needs of serious professional photographers. Significantly improved workflow efficiency for capturing, viewing, upload and transferring large image files
- Ideal for demanding photo shoots under severe weather conditions—heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, etc.
- Built to perform in the most extreme environments and temperatures—from
-13º F to 185º F
-25º C to 85º C
- Up to 45MB/sec* sequential read and write (leveraging the new Extreme FireWire Reader)
- Durable, reliable and thoroughly tested—temperature tested (heat and cold); shock and vibration tested
- Data recovery software—ensures your photos will always be there (even if you delete them accidentally)
- Dedicated, priority technical support hotline for direct customers of SanDisk Extreme products
- Included travel case keeps your memory cards organized
- Lifetime limited warranty
*Based on SanDisk internal testing
As the leader in high-performance flash technology, SanDisk introduces the newest flagship products – The Extreme® IV line of CompactFlash®. The Extreme IV line of CompactFlash is our newest digital film cards for the high-end professional photographers, who require the highest possible performance and the largest capacities for their medium format and high-end digital single lens reflex (SLR) cameras. It has extremely fast read/write speeds. (Up to 45MB/sec*) It provides the highest durability, speed, and quality demands on the market today for serious photography.
The reason for the extreme fast read/write speeds is that the Extreme IV memory cards feature innovative ESP (“Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing”) technology for the fastest speeds and highest performance. You get the fastest read/write speeds available today – up to 45MB/sec* sequential read and write speed.
Every SanDisk Extreme IV CompactFlash card comes with RescuePRO® Deluxe so you can recover images, documents, mail, video, music – just about any digital file, with ease. Built with leading-edge media recovery algorithms, RescuePro Deluxe lets you preview recoverable data before you try to retrieve it. With RescuePRO’s unique recovery algorithm for MPEG audio and MPEG video recovery (MPEG-1/2/3) what you see, and what you hear, is what you can recover.
SanDisk's award-winning technology solidifies the strength of the Extreme family of high-performance flash cards.
SanDisk recommends, for the highest performance, and experience, when using the Extreme IV CompactFlash cards, use our new Extreme FireWire Reader.
*Based on internal SanDisk testing.