Please note: This competition is closed and is no longer active.
Digital Camera Warehouse “Win your Share with Canon” Promotion.
Purchase any Canon PowerShot, IXUS, EOS or Legria digital camera and enter the draw to win your share of over $22,000 in prizes.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Entries open at 9.00am AEST and close at 11.59pm AEST on the dates specified in the table below. There will be three (3) winners determined for each week of the Period (“Round”). Each random draw from all round entries will take place at 10.00am AEST at Digital Camera Warehouse Suite 3 251- 253 Canterbury Road Canterbury NSW 2193. Winners will be notified by telephone and email, and published on www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* Eligible invoice periods open at 9.00am AEST on specified start date. Invoice date is the date detailed on your Digital Camera Warehouse Tax Invoice.
^ Eligible purchase periods cease at 11.59pm AEST on specified finish date.
* Winners published in The Australian Newspaper on 01/10/09
4. To be eligible to enter the draw, individuals must, during the specified Invoice Period, purchase any Canon PowerShot, IXUS, EOS or Legria digital camera from Digital Camera Warehouse Pty Ltd.
5. Entry is via http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/webcontent125.htm. To enter the draw input the requested details and submit your entry during the relevant Invoice Period.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to;
a) verify the validity of entries; (b) verify the entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence); and c) disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
7. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or claims will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries are permitted into the game of chance competition, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be for an eligible Canon product with a unique serial number; (b) submission of duplicate serial #’s will deem ALL of an entrant’s entries invalid; (c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) and product serial number(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
11. Each round will consist of 3 draws, one (1) for each eligible product category:
Compact Digital Cameras (includes all PowerShot and IXUS models)
Digital SLR Cameras (includes all EOS models)
Digital Video Cameras (includes all Canon and Legria models)
The prizes for each category are as follows:
# Qantas Holidays gift vouchers must be used for Qantas Holidays packages and cannot be used for flight only bookings. Qantas Holidays gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. The value of the gift voucher must be wholly redeemed in one transaction. Qantas Holidays vouchers are not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and are non-refundable. Qantas Holidays is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen vouchers. All bookings and travel are subject to Qantas Holidays booking conditions. Please consult the booking conditions as outlined the Holidays section of the Qantas website. Contact Qantas Holidays on 1300 HOLIDAY or see your local travel agent to make your holiday arrangements and redeem your gift voucher. The value of the gift voucher is in Australian dollars.
* Eligible Canon products are all those that are advertised on www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au
^ As per advertised price on www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au
12. Total prize pool is valued at $22,495.00.
13. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event of any prize not being accepted or claimed within 3 months of the completion of the promotion, the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws at 10:00:00 am EST on 29/12/09 at Digital Camera Warehouse Suite 3 251- 253 Canterbury Road Canterbury NSW. 2193. All winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified as soon as practicable after they have been drawn by mail and email with details of how to claim their prize. The winners of any unclaimed prizes will be published 30/12/09 in the Australian Newspaper.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies.
15. Any cost associated with entering this game of chance via http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/webcontent125.htm is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize or gift.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and will not disclose such information to third parties. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is The trustee for Lucinda J Dalton Trust & The trustee for Off-White Trust & The trustee for RJC Hall Trust & The trustee for T Beckler Trust T/As Digital Camera Warehouse Partnership (ABN 96 244 920 534) of PO Box 20, Canterbury NSW 2193. NSW permit number: LTPS/09/07033, VIC permit: 09/2378, SA licence number: T09/1787, ACT approved: TP 09/02922
Our Store Locations
360 Kent St
174 Canterbury Rd
367 High St
524 Ipswich Rd
© Copyright 2001 - 2016; Digital Camera Warehouse Pty Ltd,
ABN-31 510 583 734. All rights reserved. All brands, logos, images and names are trademarks of their respective companies. Images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be identical to the product supplied.