Digital Camera Warehouse Melbourne Address367 High Street
Northcote - 3070
Phone: 1300 365 220
Trading HoursMonday to Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Sunday: 10am - 3pm
Public Holidays: 10am - 3pm
Closed: Christmas Day, Good Friday, Anzac Day.
HOW TO FIND USDriving: Our store is located 30 meters south (city side) of the Separation Street / Athurton Road intersection. While parking is rarely an issue at our store, High Street does have clearways southbound (towards City) before 9am and northbound (away from city) after 4.30pm. Conveniently located at the rear of our shop is 2 hours Free Parking (enter via Athurton Road).
|Train: Northcote railway station is only 400 meters from our store. On the “South Morang line” we are only 18 minutes from the Melbourne CBD. If you are coming from the city direction, you will need to turn right after leaving Northcote Station crossing the railway lines and walk along Athurton Road to High Street. Turn right at High street – we are only 40 meters from the corner.|
|Bus: The number 86 tram (City – Bundoora) passes right outside our front door. Coming from Bourke Street the heart of the CBD you need to alight at stop number 33. The tram takes around 30 minutes from the city.|
Why buy from Digital Camera Warehouse?
- Extensive range of equipment at low prices
- Easy to use website for purchases
- Local contact centre to answer questions or place an order
- Three specialist stores in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Knowledgeable team ready to assist with technical and creative questions
- We have been selling digital cameras and accessories exclusively since 2001
- Secure Checkout: 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology
- Order online anytime for Australia-wide delivery