SanDisk Extreme 8gb Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card - 30mb/s
Get the perfect balance of speed and reliability for HD video and faster shot-to-shot performance with SanDisk Extreme® HD Video SDHC™ cards. Delivering high video performance with up to 20MB/sec read/write speeds1, you'll be ready to capture HD video on the latest digital point & shoot cameras and DSLRs that have high-definition video recording capabilities.
- Designed for high end compact digital cameras, entry & mid-level DSLR and full HD/AVCHD camcorders with an SD card slot.
- One card for all of your high-def video and high performance photography needs
- Experience faster shot-to-shot performance for your advanced camera
- Store up to 4 hours of H.264 high-def video at 9Mbps on 16GB cards*
- Download photos and video to PC fast and easy with read speeds up to 20MB/sec**
- Shoot HD video without compromise
- Extreme read/write speeds at up to 20MB/s *
- Delivers extreme performance ideal for continuous burst shooting, high definition video, and faster data transfer to computer
* Approximations: results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files and other factors. See www.sandisk.com
** Up to 20 MB/sec read and write speed. Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes.
· Form factor: SDHC™
· Available capacities: Available in 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
· Performance/speed: Up to 20 MB/sec read and write speeds
· SDHC card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
· Operating temperature: 13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
· Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
· Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC™ supporting host devices
· Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
· Reliability: Lifetime Limited warranty3
1 - Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes.
3 - 30 year warranty in countries not recognizing lifetime limited warranty.