SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - 95MB/s
FeaturesExtreme Speed - means you'll get the shot you want with more continuous burst mode shooting and rapid transfers to your computer.
Extreme Full HD video recording speed - enabled by UHS Speed Class 1†† and Class 10 lets you capture fast-action video in Full HD, even in 3-D†.
Engineered with the Power Core™ Controller - delivers blazing fast performance distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently.
Extreme reliability and endurance - the Power Core™ Controller's firmware increases endurance through wear levelling. The Power Core Controller's advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write.
Extreme durability - built for and tested in harsh conditions-these cards are temperature proof, water proof and shock proof, and x-ray proof***
Extreme trust - from the flash memory card brand trusted by professional photographers.
- Form factor: SDXC™
- Performance: Up to 95MB/s* (633) read for faster transfer to PC and write performance up to 90 MB/s* (600x) for faster shot to shot
- Dimensions: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC™^, UHS-I, and high speed bus interface supporting host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited warranty†
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more
- Added Protection: 1 year downloadable RescuePRO® data recovery software offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
Please Note: Some operating systems require a patch to be compatible with the exFAT file system used by SDXC memory cards. Please see the table below to check whether your computer requires an upgrade.
|Operating System||exFAT support||Patch download|
|Windows 7||Supported natively|
|Windows Vista||Requires update to Service Pack 1 or 2 |
(both supports exFAT)
|Download Service Pack 1 (with exFAT support)|
Download Service Pack 2 (with exFAT support)
|Windows XP |
(Service Pack 2 or 3)
|Requires exFAT patch update||Must have Service Pack 2 or 3 installed to use this update|
Download exFAT patch update
|Mac OS X||Requires Mac OS X version 10.6.6 and above|
*Up to 95 MB/sec (633X) read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s (600X). Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
**1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
†Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps) HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, and other factors. See:www.sandisk.com/HD
††UHS Speed Class 1 designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-I enabled host devices.
^ Not all devices support SDXC™ memory cards. Contact your device manufacturer for details.