The Ultimate SLR Camera Course - 6 DVD Set
The Ultimate SLR Course is designed to get you quickly and thoroughly shooting photographs with a DSLR camera up to a professional photographer’s level. All courses are designed by David Pix. David currently teaches photography and these courses are the culmination of a 6-week course packed into just a few hours of DVD’s.
David teaches a range of students from beginners to advanced and the course is written to encompass all levels.
This course is designed for SLR’s but it will also help you take better photos with almost any type or make of camera.
- The courses can be used to take you to a professional level or even for the hobbyist who just wants to take better photos of their family and holidays. Courses for Success guarantee your photos will improve 100% by the end of the course.
- The advantage that the course has over a book is that David takes you through the entire course step-by-step and you can rewind if there is a part you need to brush up on. This method ensures you learn quickly and thoroughly.
David teaches photography daily in real classroom situations. This means that you benefit from a course written by a teacher rather than a photographer.
- After you finish this course you will have the skills to do Wedding photography, Portrait photography, Fine Art photography, night photography, studio, product shots, Landscape and Fashion photography.
Courses for Success provide a money back guarantee* if you are not completely satisfied with your course.
* please read terms and conditions at http://www.coursesforsuccess.com.au/terms-conditions.html
Sample Video 1: For more video samples scroll down.
|Do you want added tutor support |
with these training DVDs?
Hear what people are saying who have done the course…
"The best course out of many that I have done" Robin Stokes- London
"I loved the DVD on the travel photography. I will never take photos like a tourist again" Chris Lewis-San Francisco
"Loved the course - I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to use their SLR properly" Hans Kuoni -Germany
"I thoroughly enjoyed all the DVD's in the course. Everything was so easy to understand" Ray Spence-Sydney
"I liked the landscape section especially when you take us on a real shoot" Scott Marshall-Brisbane
"I really enjoyed your course and I am telling my friends to do it as well - thanks again" Cathy Mc Bernie-Ireland
"Such a packed course! I have been through it once, now I'm going thought it again" Lyanne Bullard-New York
The course is divided into 6 DVD’s and encompasses:
· Camera Settings Explained
· Landscape Photography
· Family Portraits
· Fine Art Photography
· Night & Sunset Photography
· Travel Photography
· Studio Lighting
· Nature Photography
· Black & White Portraits
· Product Photography
· Aerial Photography
· HDR Photography
Associate Degree of Graphic Design (majoring Photography)
Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design (VIC)
Master class cinematography course (Sydney)
NSA national speakers association (Full accreditation)
Investigative photography (Certificate Sydney Tafe )
Franchise Management NSW University (1994)
Married with 4 children
Our Store Locations
360 Kent St
174 Canterbury Rd
367 High St
524 Ipswich Rd
© Copyright 2001 - 2015; Digital Camera Warehouse Pty Ltd,
ABN-31 510 583 734. All rights reserved. All brands, logos, images and names are trademarks of their respective companies. Images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be identical to the product supplied.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane