GoldX QuickConnect 12-in-1 USB 2.0 Camera Cable Kit GXQUC06
All you have to do is choose the appropriate connectors for your specific purpose connecting your Computer or USB Hub to your Digital Camera, PDA, Cell Phone, Printer, Scanner, and the list goes on! Also included with this cable is a connector case for convenient storage of the USB connectors not in use. For the busy photographer, making the right connection for their camera is essential.
Unfortunately, lack of standardisation means that device connections can be very difficult. Solving this problem and doing away with the need for multiple cables, the QuickConnect™ 12-in-1 Cable Kit from GoldX provides 12 different USB connection configurations in one neat package.
It is compatible with most popular brands of camera including Sony, Nikon, Panasonic and more. Comprising of a two-metre connector cable, a wide selection of USB connectors and a neat case to protect the kit, the Camera Kit 12-in-1 cable ensures the keen photographer is never found without the right connection.
Please Click here to see if GoldX is compatible with your camera.
Lost your USB cable? Instead of a USB cable, you can use a card reader to download your photos*. The transfer of photos using a card reader is 10X faster than plugging your camera (via your USB cable) into the computer. Click here for card readers.
* Note: If you are printing directly from the camera to a printer using pictbridge you would still require a USB Cable. Some cameras require a USB cable to install firmware upgrades. Please check the particular camera manufacturer’s website for information.
• Detachable Gold Plated Connectors for Added Convenience
• Foil and Braid Shielding To Reduce EMI/RFI Interference
• 50 Microns of Gold Plating on Each Connector
• Designed for Low, Full and Hi-speed USB Transmissions for Optimal
• Compatible with Kodak, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Sharp, Toshiba, Konica Minolta and More