DiCaPac - Underwater Housings for All Brands
We carry a range of Underwater Housings called DiCAPac (Digital Camera Pack) which are a generic underwater solution. These are basically a PVC bag that you seal your camera in to use underwater to a depth of 16 feet. Warning: use only after following instructions carefully (including testing the unit without the camera). ABSOLUTELY NO liability accepted for damage to cameras, whether used in accordance with instructions or otherwise.
Features of the DiCAPac Waterproof Case/Housing:
- For use to a depth of 5 meters/ 16 feet
- Case is sealed in an easy to open/close durable waterproof zipper system
- UV coated polycarbon optical lens system offers superb picture quality underwater as well as on land
- Lens can be detached to use case as a protective rain/dust jacket for the camera
- Material: PVC/PC/Silicon/Rubber
Protect your camera and lenses from corrosion, fogging and mildew. Place Moisture Muncher drying agent in a sealed container with your equipment. The blue indicator granules turn pink when they have no more absorption ability. Place in warm oven to reactivate crystals.
|DiCAPac WP-510 Waterproof Case/Housing suits a range of cameras. Click through for a list.|
The DiCAPac WP-711 Waterproof Case/Housing is basically a PVC bag that you seal your camera in to use underwater to a depth of 10 metres (JIS IPX8).
The DiCAPac WP-560 Waterproof case is ideal for keeping your personal effects dry including: Phones, Money, Credit Cards, Keys, and many other small items.